Destinations Be Covered :- Jaipur - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer - Bikaner - Jaipur
Duration – 6 Nights 7 Days
Tour Itinerary Details –
Day 1st – Arrival In Jaipur
We will pickup you from jaipur airport / railway station. Our company representative welcome you. After than transfer to hotel. Check in to hotel and relax. Later start the city tour of Pink city jaipur. Jaipur is the capital city of rajasthan and a very famous tourist destination among travelers. Visit the famous Birla Temple, Albert Hall Museum etc. later comeback to hotel and relax. overnight stay in hotel.
Day 2nd – Jaipur To Jodhpur
After morning breakfast then drive for jodhpur. Jodhpur is the second largest city of rajasthan and also a popular tourist destination. Reach Jodhpur check in to hotel and relax. Jodhpur is Famous for its magnificent forts and palaces. The forts and palaces in the city are the major source of attraction in the city. Visit the major attractions around Jodhpur Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Museum etc. Overnight Stay in Hotel .
Day 3rd – Jodhpur To Jaisalmer
After morning breakfast then drive for jaisalmer. Jaisalmer is an important destination of the western state of India, Rajasthan. Reach jaisalmer check in to hotel and relax. in the evening visit Gadsisar Lake and nearby monuments. Later comeback to hotel and relax. Overnight Stay in Hotel .
Day 4th – Jaisalmer / Desert
After Morning breakfast start the city tour of jaisalmer. Jaisalmer could be regarded as the western sentinel of entire India , A desert city, it was founded by the Bhatti Rajput Rawal Jaisal in the year 1156. The great Thar Desert, it offers the visitor an enchanting world of fable, colour, and history. Later Visit the Famous Golden Fort, Patwo Ki Haveli, Nathmal Ki Haveli etc. Later drive for Sam Desert. Check in to desert camp. Later take camel safari in thar desert enjoy rajasthani folk dance and dinner in desert camp. Overnight Stay In Hotel.
Day 5th – Jaisalmer To Bikaner
After morning breakfast then Drive for Bikaner. Bikaner, situated in the northern part of Rajasthan, Bikaner offers several attractions to the tourists besides, visit the majestic Junagarh fort, the Camel Breeding Farm And The famous Karni Mata Temple (Rats Temple). Overnight Stay In hotel.
Day 6th – Bikaner To Jaipur
After morning breakfast then Drive for Jaipur. Reach jaipur check in to hotel and relax. later visit the City Palace, Hawamahal, Jantar Mantar etc. later comeback to hotel and relax. Overnight Stay In hotel.
Day 7th Jaipur local sightseeing and later drop at airport
After morning breakfast then again start the city tour of Jaipur. Jaipur offers a plethora of touristic attractions to the traveler. Visit The Royal Amber Fort, Take the Elephant Safari at the Royal Amber Fort. Later proceed to visit Jal Mahal. Jal Mahal is known as “the water palace”. Click some fantastic picture here. after visiting then visit the local city markets. After then drop at jaipur airport as per departure schedule.
Major Attractions Of The Package –
1. Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Museum.
2. Jaisalmer Fort, Nathmal Ki Haveli, Sam Desert.
3. Junagarh Fort, Karni Mata Temple.
4. Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Birla Temple.
5. Camel Safari, Rajasthani Folk dance and Dinner In Jaisalmer.
6. Elephant Ride At Amber fort Jaipur.
7. Jeep ride at thar desert jaisalmer.
Service Included In This Tour Package –
1. A comfortable neat and clean Private Sedan/Suv Car for your service.
2. All the Monuments Parking, Toll Tax, Driver allowances, Fuel related expenses are included, no hidden charges.
3. Hotel accommodations at all places including morning breakfast.
4. Camel safari, Rajasthani folk dance and Dinner In Desert Jaisalmer.
Service Not Included In this Tour Packages –
1. Any type of entry fees of monuments are not included.
2. Elephant ride in jaipur, jeep ride in jaisalmer are not included.
3. Any other personal expenses such as tips to driver, laundry, liquor etc.
4. Lunch and dinner are not include in this tour package.